Seven Must-Do’s for YES Attendees
Be sure to check off this list before heading to Amarillo July 11-13 for the 2017 Bank of America Youth Excellence Seminar.
June 7, 2017
American Quarter Horse Association
The American Quarter Horse Association is excited to welcome attendees to the 2017 Bank of America Youth Excellence Seminar July 11-13 in Amarillo. If you haven’t had a chance, check out the YES schedule.
Before you start packing your bags, here are just a few things to remember:
- Make sure you have reserved your room at one of the host hotels. Bus transportation will be provided to all YES events (transportation will depart from the Holiday Inn West Medical).
- Plan to meet your new friends at the Mix ’n’ Mingle on the afternoon of Tuesday, July 11, at the Holiday Inn.
- Bring pencils and paper, as there will be interactive leadership workshops and several opportunities to learn new things, especially from our keynote speakers, motivational speaker Dr. Rick Rigsby, a former AQHYA board member and current CEO of New Beginnings Adolescent Recovery Center Chase Glenn.
- Make an impact on the Texas Panhandle by taking part in the service leadership activity with Snack Pak 4 Kids.
- Don’t forget your dancing shoes for the dance Wednesday night.
- Pack appropriate clothing for all events, including something dressy for the awards banquet.
- And, last but not least, bring a great attitude and be ready for a fun-filled few days!
This event will be the highlight of your year. What better way to spend time with your fellow AQHYA members?
If you have any questions before you head to Amarillo, please contact the AQHA youth department at 806-376-4811or email@example.com.
For more information on the 2017 YES, visit www.aqha.com/yes.
AQHA News and information is a service of the American Quarter Horse Association. For more news and information, follow @AQHAnews on Twitter and visit www.aqha.com/news.